For our developer clients we offer an end-to-end solution starting with project management and continuing through to embedded management services. We are all about ensuring a smooth handover… and putting more money back into your pocket.
At Lefand, we do more than simply coordinate and attend the site for the pre-settlement inspection period. We take the hassle out of the arrangements for you… and roll out the red carpet for your clients.
During the pre-settlement inspections we offer the following services:
- Liaising between the developer and owners in the stages leading up to settlement to ensure the project is on track for completion
- Handling all coordination of pre-settlement inspections with owners
- Attending on site for the pre-settlement period to walk owners through their apartment, car space and any utility lots to ensure the completed property is in accordance with their contract of sale
- Post inspection, arranging contact with utility providers and contract suppliers for add-ons (e.g. blinds, flooring etc)
- Arranging for valuation inspections on behalf of the purchaser’s bank or finance provider with guided tours around the common property, apartment, car space and any utility lots
The process of collating documents to hand to owners at settlement is tedious, time consuming and costly. We remove that headache by streamlining the process and managing it on your behalf.
Utilising the BuildingLink system, we upload and record the documents including:
- Floor plans
- Finishing schedules
- Appliance manuals
At handover, we simply give the owners the keys to their apartment and their own unique login to access the handover documents.
It’s a proven process that works for owners and developers alike.
Defect liability management
During new construction and completion stages, we use BuildingLink to record, track and monitor all defects reported by owners, helping you to avoid disputes down the track. It’s one more task that we can take off your plate so you can do what you do best.
Our project manager takes accountability for the end-to-end defect management process:
- Arranging apartment inspections to create a defects report
- Receiving notifications from owners regarding their defects
- Logging and recording all defects
- Liaising with the builder/developer regarding defect notifications
- Arranging for attendance by the appropriate tradespeople in a prioritised, structured and cost-efficient manner
- Following up and closing off with the developer for progress reports, ensuring works are prioritised and carried out in a timely manner
- Keeping owners duly informed of all updates regarding their defects
At any time, you can securely log in to BuildingLink to check communications, record keeping and task tracking between occupants, building staff and property manager.
Our project managers are also competent with other methods of document management and can adapt to the preferred management tool as required.
Embedded management services
Using our embedded management services, we keep things humming right from pre-settlement through to concierge, security, cleaning and gardening. We have already built relationships with the owners through pre-settlement inspections and we can pre-empt problems before they arise.
We know that handover of any development is crucial to its success… we make that happen.
We are the smiling faces, fire fighters, budget hawks and eyes on the ground taking over those tasks that cost you time and money.
Contact us to discuss how we can save you time and money on your next development with our embedded management services.