Commercial Building Management
In what is an ever increasing and sophisticated marketplace, we provide high quality commercial building management services that go above and beyond for our clients. We are professional and knowledgeable, providing reliable and consistent services with a hands-on approach.
We know that buildings don’t simply operate within a 9-5 time slot. And so our building management services operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
When you call with an emergency or maintenance request, you will always speak with one of our building managers.
We don’t just operate a messaging centre via an outsourced call centre; we are here for you no matter the time of day.
Building Maintenance Management
From cleaning to gardening and any maintenance tasks that arise, we have the team to get the job done. We pride ourselves on the high level of service we provide.
Our building maintenance management covers:
- Cleaning, including common areas, carpets, windows, sweeping etc
- Gardening, including lawn and garden maintenance, edging, pruning, mulching and fertilising
- Landscaping and garden design consultation
- Reporting and managing maintenance tasks
- Managing subcontractors and tradespeople, including the renewal of contracts
Our concierge services provide a welcoming, helpful reception service for your buildings. We employ the best in the business with a discreet and friendly approach. Our concierge services are uniquely tailored to each building to ensure you only pay for what you need.
Our concierge team can manage:
- On site reporting of maintenance issues
- Accepting deliveries coming into and going out of the building
- Building access for trades
- Providing emergency access to keys
- General building information services
Security and risk management
Our professional security services are as much about physical site security as they are about risk management.
Our aim is to minimise risk and maximise loss prevention that goes well beyond keeping our clients’ premises secure.
We work closely with our clients to create a risk profile and identify all elements of risk, ranging from WHS compliance to policies and procedures, public liability and criminal activity.
We know that every building has a different set of security needs.
We evaluate each building in the context of modern day security requirements to develop a tailored operational plan for your building.
Contact us to discuss how our commercial building management services can give your building the edge for your tenants.