Lefand Group aims to add value to your site through the provision of Professional Concierge Services. The role of the concierge is to provide a welcoming, helpful reception service for residents and their guests, and to facilitate the smooth occupancy of their homes by providing a range of appropriate support functions. These include but are not limited to:
- Being the personal interface for all matters to do with the building
- Accepting deliveries including of packages, furniture and appliances
- Arranging access for cleaners and other trades and maintenance
- Providing access to keys for emergencies
- Assistance with bags, prams, parcels etc
- Coordinating removalists
- Monitoring security, car parks
- Offering services such as dry-cleaning, newspaper delivery, transport, local area information, event bookings, flower ordering etc.
The role of the Concierge focuses on resident service, so we aim to provide our clients with personnel who offer assistance in a friendly and professional manner. We provide a discrete, friendly and competent concierge service that employs the best in the business.
At Lefand we understand that each of the buildings that engage our concierge services have their own unique needs and requirements. We liaise closely with Owners Corporation and Strata Managers to ensure that our Concierge Service is tailored to the needs of residents.